ROGE December -2021Submission Guidelines
Poster preparation Guidelines
Authors are invited to prepare their poster presentation by adhering the following guidelines
1. A poster is a graphical presentation of your research which allows you more time to present to your audience as opposed to the traditional oral presentation.
2. At least one author of the accepted paper should attend the conference to make poster presentation.
3. The poster must be written and presented in English.
4. Posters should be prepared according to the poster presentation guidelines and with the expected audience in mind.
5. Poster should highlight the main areas of your research which should include an abstract, study rationale, aims and objectives, methods, findings and conclusions.
6. To save space and add more effective visual interest, figures and diagrams should be used adequately.
7. Once the poster presentation session is over, you should remove your poster immediately, otherwise your poster will be discarded.
8. You should organize your poster at least 30 minutes before the session start and this is your responsibility to mount the poster.
9. A chair will be provided to each poster session presenter.
10. No audio-visual equipment will be provided to poster session presenter
11. If you are planning to distribute any handouts, please bring at least 20 copies.
12. Bring your business cards with you to distribute. Others may have further queries regarding your work.
Poster Format and Space
1. The surface area for the poster board will be 4` (122cm) high and 6` (183cm) wide
2. All posters will be mounted on wall and landscape in orientation.
3. Fonts: The font to be used is Book Antiqua in 27 point for all text. Title of the presentation-72 point and subheadings-48 point. Please use BOLD for paper title.
4. More emphasis on graphics and keep text to a minimum.
5. Use of Table, Figures and Equations
a) All tables are to be centered and numbered sequentially, with their title centered below the table.
b) All figures must be reproduced black and white. A good quality graphic software to be used and figures aretobe centered with the caption to be centered below the figure
c) All equations must be typeset with the same word processor and type in Math type (please visit the website at www.mathtype.com for free limited trial).
Structure of the poster
:: The title should be positioned in the top centre may span the entire top of the poster (4` X4`). Font size should be large enough (i.e. Minimum 70pt) so that
audience can read the poster from several feet away
:: It should not be more than 100 words and must include why this research is important and major questions t be addressed, research methods, your findings, and
the main implications of your findings.
:: In general, your abstract will contain one sentence from each section of your
:: Clearly state the reason for your study and state the problem. The introduction should not be more than two small paragraphs of maximum 300 words.
Design and Methods
:: Briefly explain your research design and methods. Avoid using any tables and figures.
Tables and Figures
:: Try to avoid tables rather use graphs to present your data.
:: Brief conclusion, no more than 100 words.