ROGE August-2021About the Conference
Business & Management (Local and International Business)- Papers in any area of business including administration, economics, entrepreneurs, finance, information systems, accounting, marketing, organizational behaviour, management, public relations, strategy, human resource management, quantitative methods, operations research, Agribusiness etc. Papers in any area of management including organizational behaviour, culture, decision making, organizational structure and design, organizational change and development, strategic management and planning, motivation and leadership, marketing management, production management, health care management, tourism and event management, managing change and development, environmental management, ethics and social responsibility, retail management etc.
Finance, Banking and Accounting - Papers in any of area of Finance, Banking and Accounting including accounting theory and practice, auditing, financial planning, financial management, cost accounting, portfolio analysis, budgeting, international accounting, etc.
Information Technology - Papers in any area of Information Technology including resource information management, decision support systems, resource planning systems, business intelligence, systems analysis and design, software for business applications, networking systems, security, storage technologies, Web technologies, human-computer interaction, IT system acquisition, implementation, and integration, including systems development, and integration methodologies and processes, etc.
Marketing - Papers in any of area of Marketing including advertising and integrated marketing communication, international Marketing, social marketing, digital media, consumer behaviour, tourism and event marketing, hospitality marketing, services marketing, retail marketing, strategic marketing; health care marketing, global marketing, sustainable marketing, pricing, product development, distribution and logistics, retail marketing etc.
Human Resources Management - Papers in any of area of Human Resources Management including, training and development, industrial relations, selection and recruitment, human resource planning, career planning and development, employees performance evaluation, etc.
Hospitality and Tourism Management - Emerging trends in tourism, travel and hospitality sector, Marketing Management in Tourism and Hotel Operations, Travellers perspective and marketing strategies, Service Quality and Customers Delight, Sustainable Destination Management, and Marketing Tourism & Hospitality product development, positioning, branding and management Sustainable marketing and tourism growth Tourism Business Strategies and Revenue Management.
Growth and Economic Development track - provides a forum for faculty and specialists in the field to elucidate some of the challenges formulating policies and overseeing implementation. The Conference is keen to see papers that focus on frontier and emerging markets, as well as exploring regional, national and trade block related topics. Papers related to gender, the environment and sustainable development are particularly welcome.
Globalisation and International Trade track - provides the ideal forum to present papers that explore the core features of globalisation, as well as some of the unforeseen consequences. Papers from all aspects of international trade are welcome and may include, but are not limited to, the trade tariffs, logistics, infrastructure developments and emerging markets.
Big-data driven intelligent decision making in the food industry - Provides an opportunity to explore a whole raft of important issues including the ability to detect, segment, forecast and recommend. In addition, there is scope to examine Food Supply Chain Management (FSCM), On-time Delivery, Operational Efficiency, Sentiment Analysis, Quality Control, Customer-Centric Experience, Market Basket Analysis, Food Sustainability, and Risk Identification and Foresight Planning. Papers of a theoretical nature and practical nature are most welcome.
Education and teaching for the Life Long Learning Sector - offers considerable scope to examine a range of themes that impact on all seats of learning, as well as general capacity building. Whilst the chief focus of this track relates to andragogy, it is keen to embrace education in its broadest sense, as well as through Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and the role of the autodidact. Papers related to both theory and practices are most welcome.
Example of topics appropriate to the conference includes:
- International retailing and diversification
- Innovation in retailing, ethical produce procurement and development
- Customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and retention strategies
- Customer Relationships marketing (CRM)
- Consumer attitudes to ecological and ethical issues
- Market liberalisation and impact on supply chain
- The linkage between international trade and overseas aid
- International Trade in the context of the current economic climate
- Transparency in government procurement
- Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
- Remittances and their part in trade and export development
- The interplay between the G4 and trade round implementation issues
- How trade facilitation is conceptualized and made operational in different emerging markets
- The role of the Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM)
- The linkages between global trade and corporate social responsibility
- The language and rhetoric of import sensitive products
- The role of tariff barriers and agro-subsidies
- Management and retail marketing
- Business management
- Business policies, strategies, and performance
- Creativity in Internet management and retailing
- Innovation and product development, Business strategies
- Marketing management and strategies
- International retailing, all aspect of retail management
- Business and retail research
- Consumer behaviour, Customer relationship management
- Public relations and retail communication
- Human Resources Management Practices and policies
- Information technology, Management Information Systems
- Globalisation, regional integration, international business, cross cultural management
- Multinational Corporations, transfer pricing, export and economic growth
- Regional integration
- Productivity and global sourcing
- Trade and economic liberalisation
- Health and social care management, regulating in a changing health and social care sector
- Private and public healthcare in 21st century
- Promoting patience safety in hospital, mental health,
- Governance practices in health care sector
- Care in the community
- Teaching and learning for lifelong learning sector
- The future of business education, assessment methods and techniques
- the structure and curricula of current and future business education
- Cross cultural issues in education, use of technology in teaching and learning
- Emotional intelligence in teaching
- Leadership for innovation
Please note that this list is only indicative of possible topic areas that contributors may wish to consider while they develop their papers for the conference.