ROGE December -2021Review Process
CBER places great emphasis on the quality of the articles it accepts for the oral presentation at the conferences and publishes in the conference proceedings; and therefore, a full double - blind reviewing process is used in which:
- Subject to the condition that the paper submitted is in line with the guidelines provided for authors the editor will review its suitability given the aims and objectives of the conference;
- If the initial outcome is positive the paper will be sent for blind reviews to two external reviewers (for all academic Journals) and one external (for conference submissions).
- A decision will be taken as to the acceptability of the paper on the basis of the recommendations of the external reviewer (s);
- Reviewers will evaluate each work on the basis of: (a) Quality of the research; (b) Originality &; (c) Quality of analysis; (d) The quality of the writing of the paper; (e) Structure of the paper and (f) Interest of the topic to the audience (g) Relevance of the submission to the theme and sub-topics of the conference/Journal.
Main points to be considered during review process
- The topic of this research is relevant and within the scope of the conference & Tracks/Journals
- The research methodology for the study is both appropriate and robust
- The structure of the full-text paper is according to the submission guidelines.
- Quality of writing and analysis.
- The conclusions are sound
- The paper is free from grammatical and spelling errors
- The probability that research will stimulate debate
- Adequacy of literature review