CBERViacheslav M. Shavshukov
Viacheslav M. ShavshukovDoctor, Professor of Economics of the St. Petersburg State University, Russia. Faculty of Economics.
Academic experience – 33 years.
Teaching courses and Scientific Interests: Economics, International banking, Global finance.
Business experience – 5 years (Bank. Responsible for Risk Managements & Ratings, Deals on the International Financial Markets, rating process).
Professional training, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (School of Business Management and Privatization)
Main scientific books & articles among 120
- Was N.Bukharin a harbinger of “Market socialism”? /History of National Economic thought: 50-80 years of XX century. - St.Petersburg, 1995. – P.204–219.
- Banking crises 1998: reasons, contents, and prospects. /Key problems of Russian Economic Policy. – St.Petersburg, 1999. P. 139–160.
- Ten errors regarding IMF. – Economy & Time, 19 July 1999.
- St.Petersburg companies in the mirror of Dun & Bradstreet`s credit rating analyses. –Vestnik of Leningrad University, 2000, №21. – P.60-71.
- Globalization – the modern form of International financial markets. –Vestnik of Leningrad University, 2001, №5. – P.91–105.
- Forming of Russian segment of global finance. – St.Petersburg, 2001. – 368 P.
- Problems and contradictions of global and national finance. –Vestnik of Leningrad University, 2001, №13. – P.71–88.
- Market aspects of foreign drawing of the local government (Experience of Leningrad Region). /Russian Economic Policy: Federal and Region Aspects. – St.Petersburg, 2002. – P.173–199.
- The modern conditions of the system of global finance. – The Problems of Modern Economy /EuroAsia Scientific Journal. – 2002, №2. – P. 44–46.
- Global finance and new challenge to the world economy. – Vestnik of Leningrad University, 2003, №5. – P.63–72.
- New economic approaches in the economic policy of the State concerning small business /Actual Problems of Economics and Economic Policy – St.Petesburg, 2004. – P.103–114.
- Globalization and the Russian positions in the world economy. – The Problems of Modern Economy /EuroAsia Scientific Journal. – 2005, №№1/2. – P. 109–122.
- Competitiveness of small business at St.Petersburg. /Competitiveness of Russian Economy. – St.Petersburg, 2005. P.216–234.
- The Role of Swiss banks in the forming of Russian segment of global finance. –Vestnik of Leningrad University, 2007, №1. – P.72–76.
- Economic policy of the State concerning small business: experience of St.Petersburg. /Eurasian Report. A Journal of Eurasian Foundation, New Delhi, vol. 1, #2, 2007. – P.36–66.
- How to Write Master Degree Dissertation? – St.Petersburg, 2007. – 54 P.
- Crisis is at the heads, but not at balance sheets. – Economy and Time, 2008, Oct.13.
- Globalization – mainstream of XXI century: in Book Globalization and development of Infrastructure. – St.Petersburg, 2011. – P.5–25.
- Emerging markets of BRICS in the system of Global Finance. – Vestnik of SPSU, Economics, 2012, vol.1. – P.119–135.
- Post crisis imperatives of Global finance development. – Vestnik of SPSU, Economics, 2012, vol.2.
- Globálnefinancie pro krize. – Euroreport Plus. – 2012, Jan/Feb. – p.32–33.
- De-Globalization and De-dollarization of Global Economy: Scenarios evaluation. – The Problems of Modern Economy /EuroAsia International Scientific Journal. 2012, #2. – P.97–101.
- “None observed” Economy as a Threat for National Security: methodology of solution – Vestnik of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, 2012, №2. – P.140–146.
- «Guard changes» in the Global Economy: scenario evaluation – USA and Canada: Economy, Policy, end Culture. 2012, №12. – P.23–38.
- Global leader for Global Economy: who is really needed? – Economic sciences, 2012, №8 (93). – P.181–185.