ROGE August 2023Review Process
Condition of acceptance
- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Chief Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
- CBER only accepts and publishes articles for which authors have agreed to release under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CCAL) version “CC BY 3.0”. Please note that authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, and reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles in the conference proceedings titled “Business & Management Review”, so long as the original authors are source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
- CBER shall furnish authors of accepted papers which will be included in the online conference proceedings with proof for the correction of printing errors. The proof shall be returned within 14 days of receiving the suggested corrections. CBER shall not be held responsible for errors which are the result of authors' oversights
- CBER is committed to publish all full text articles online for immediate open access to readers and there is no charge to download articles/abstracts for their own scholarly use.